- For each visitor to our Site, our Web server automatically recognizes only the visitor’s IP address, but not the e-mail address (where possible).
- We collect only the IP address, but not the e-mail address (where possible), of visitors to our Site, the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, aggregate information on what pages visitors access and information volunteered by the visitor, such as survey information and/or site registrations.
- As a general policy, no personal information is automatically collected from visitors to the Site. Exzell Pharma does gather and analyse certain information of a non-personal nature regarding website usage from all visitors to the Site. Such data is used in an aggregate form to assist Exzell Pharma in determining general usage patterns and to fine tune the layout of the Site in order to provide an enhanced online experience for our visitors. Such website usage and statistical information may be disclosed to third parties at Exzell Pharma’s discretion. In certain portions of the Site, information permitting personal identification of visitors to the Site is voluntarily and knowingly provided to Exzell Pharma or to third parties acting on Exzell Pharma’s behalf by such visitors. Exzell Pharma may use such information for editorial and feedback purposes to the extent that such use is explained to such visitors when such information is voluntarily and knowingly provided to Exzell Pharma. Otherwise, Exzell Pharma shall only collect information permitting personal identification of visitors to the Site with prior notification. Regardless of whether information permitting personal identification of visitors to the Site is voluntarily and knowingly submitted by visitors or collected by Exzell Pharma with notice, Exzell Pharma shall use commercially reasonable efforts to protect such information with security safeguards that are appropriate for the type of information held and shall not release such information to third parties without the consent of the visitor to whom such personal information relates. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Exzell Pharma reserves the right to access and/or disclose information permitting personal identification where required to comply with applicable laws or lawful government requests or, in Exzell Pharma’s reasonable opinion, to operate the Site properly or to protect Exzell Pharma or visitors to this Site. To the extent reasonably possible, Exzell Pharma shall attempt to obtain the prior consent of the individual to whom such personal information relates prior to disclosure to third parties.
- If you agree to receive e-mail communication from us, every e-mail we send will include an e-mail address to which you can respond. If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please follow the unsubscribe procedure detailed in the e-mail, or contact us.
- Except as set out above, we do not make available the e-mail addresses of those who access our Site to other organizations or companies.
- This policy discloses the privacy practices for our Site. However, our Site contains links to other websites. Once you link to another website, you are subject to the privacy and security policies of the new website and we are not responsible for the collection, use of disclosure of personal information which may occur on such website.
© 2016 Exzell Pharma