This Site is owned and operated by Exzell Pharma, a corporation established under the laws of Canada. Exzell Pharma maintains the Site for your personal information. Exzell Pharma uses reasonable efforts to include accurate up-to-date information on the Site. However, Exzell Pharma makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy of the information. Exzell Pharma assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the contents of this Site. With respect to financial statements and other publications reproduced on the Site, only the original printed version can be considered the authentic version. Exzell Pharma reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to make changes or improvements at any time to any of the information on this Site, and to disable access to or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any part or all of the Site, including your account and password access (if any) without liability or notice to you.
Exzell Pharma may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions. You should therefore periodically visit this Site to review the current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
Use and Access to the Site Please feel free to browse the Site, but do so knowing that every user of this Site does so at their own risk. This Site is provided by Exzell Pharma on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Exzell Pharma makes no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to the Site and the use thereof, including the security of any data or information transmitted to the Site, implied and statutory warranties and conditions of merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement of the rights of third parties. Neither Exzell Pharma nor any other party involved in the creation, production or delivery of this Site assumes or accepts any liability for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages arising out of or in connection with the use and access to this Site, or with the failure of performance of this Site for any reason.
Copyright and Trademark Notice You may not reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute in any way the contents of this Site including the text, images, audio and video for public or commercial purposes, without prior written permission from Exzell Pharma. Without limitation, the Exzell Pharma logo and other identifying marks of Exzell Pharma are and shall remain the trademarks of Exzell Pharma. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting any license or right to use any trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission of Exzell Pharma. Any rights not expressly granted to you are reserved by Exzell Pharma.
Notice of Copyright Infringement Exzell Pharma’s policy is to comply with all intellectual property laws and to act expeditiously upon receiving any notice of claimed infringement. If you believe that your work has been reproduced in a manner that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide a notice of copyright infringement containing all of the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner for the purposes of the complaint.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material on the Site that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity.
- The address, telephone number or email address of the complaining party.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notice of copyright infringement is accurate, and that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the right that is allegedly infringed.
These terms and conditions are governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of Canada.